Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Edits do not take effect - option for Download with Private, no Download etc. set.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Edits do not take effect - option for Download with Private, no Download etc. set. [message #61138] Thu, 31 January 2013 22:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar Phxman  is currently offline Phxman
Go to all my models
I am concerned that edits do not take effect when default material selected and confirmation clicked

Also during Edit shows as available for Download, when Private & no download etc.

Exit edit goes back to item without option to main page for Models.

Re: Edits do not take effect - option for Download with Private, no Download etc. set. [message #61139 is a reply to message #61138 ] Thu, 31 January 2013 22:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
You need to click on 'Update materials & Pricing' and wait for the page to re-load for changes to sticj to pricing & materials.

You are able to download your own models from the edit page - this is expected behaviour.

To go from model edit page to the 'My Models' page use the dropdown by your username. (this is on every Shapeways page)

Paul
Re: Edits do not take effect - option for Download with Private, no Download etc. set. [message #61141 is a reply to message #61139 ] Thu, 31 January 2013 22:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Phxman  is currently offline Phxman
Go to all my models
Thanks Paul

Nope - there has been a software revision. to give a tick, that then overwrites
itself.
Selecting "Exit Edits" goes back to item without edits.- and back to library of item
also without edits.

Noel

[Updated on: Thu, 31 January 2013 22:31 UTC]

Re: Edits do not take effect - option for Download with Private, no Download etc. set. [message #61151 is a reply to message #61141 ] Thu, 31 January 2013 23:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar admin_nathan  is currently offline admin_nathan
Go to my shop
I code here
Hi Noel,

There was a bug on private models that prevented default material from being changed. It has since been fixed.

It may take several seconds for changes on the model edit page to appear on the customer facing product page. (If you reload the model edit page, you will see that your changes have been saved.)

- Nathan

[Updated on: Fri, 01 February 2013 03:38 UTC]

Previous Topic:WSF polished
Next Topic:Strange Emails from service@shapeways.com

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.