Home » Community » Work in progress » Coldest love, Necklace
Search Search  
 () 1 Vote(s)
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon4.gif  Coldest love, Necklace [message #61137] Thu, 31 January 2013 21:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar GarySG  is currently offline GarySG
Go to my shop
Is to be worn as a necklace, to represent how cold the heart can be, how unloving, how mechanical.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/899026/coldest-love-necklace. html?li=modelEdit

"Hm, I'm so hungry I could eat an entire cow. Gerard, fire up the printer!"
Re: Coldest love, Necklace [message #61140 is a reply to message #61137 ] Thu, 31 January 2013 22:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
The 'Featuer This' section really is for printed items not Works In Progress - there's even a sticky about it http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9919&a mp;start=0&

Looks good though Wink

Paul
Re: Coldest love, Necklace [message #61153 is a reply to message #61140 ] Fri, 01 February 2013 01:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GarySG  is currently offline GarySG
Go to my shop
My apologies, but I haven't the money to have it printed myself, so I figured if I could get it out there, I could sell a few and have the necesary funds :3 But thank you for your compliments!

"Hm, I'm so hungry I could eat an entire cow. Gerard, fire up the printer!"
Re: Coldest love, Necklace [message #63076 is a reply to message #61153 ] Sat, 02 March 2013 01:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
If you want to sell your design, you might want to make it visible in your shop for everyone to see and purchase it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Coldest love, Necklace [message #63610 is a reply to message #63076 ] Fri, 08 March 2013 22:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar numarul7  is currently offline numarul7
Go to my shop
I can`t see the design. Make it public and for sale. Smile

numarul7 jewelry and design

Previous Topic:My First Shapeways Project: Flower Cup
Next Topic:New mens ring design

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.