Home »  » Shapeways Shops » "Payment Date"
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
"Payment Date" [message #61130] Thu, 31 January 2013 20:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
Hey all,

Hopefully you can clear up a little confusion for me.

All the way through January, when I went to check My Sales, it always said: "Payment Date: February 15." As of the 27th (or so), however, it says, "Payment Date: March 15."

Now, that in and of itself isn't confusing. We've moved into the next pay period. But doesn't the next pay period start on the 15th? (ie, if someone's order is shipped and my account is paid on the 14th, when I get paid on the 15th would that be included?)

After reading Shapeways a little bit, that certainly seems to be the case. So my only question is, why did my "Payment Date" change from February 15 to March 15 already? Jumped the gun a little, didn't it?
Re: "Payment Date" [message #61133 is a reply to message #61130 ] Thu, 31 January 2013 20:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
I'm willing to bet that it's a "28day" bug.
I am sure that they'll make the payments on Feb 15.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: "Payment Date" [message #61136 is a reply to message #61133 ] Thu, 31 January 2013 21:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar NimlothCQ  is currently offline NimlothCQ
Go to all my models
I work here
This is a bug. The next payment for eligible shop owners will be Feb 15.

Thank you for reporting this!

Christopher Carter
Senior Audience Experience Manager, Shapeways
Re: "Payment Date" [message #61142 is a reply to message #61136 ] Thu, 31 January 2013 22:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Please look again.. it should be fixed now.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: "Payment Date" [message #61144 is a reply to message #61142 ] Thu, 31 January 2013 22:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
Yep, it's fixed! Smile Many thanks!

Previous Topic:Allow for derivatives
Next Topic:Display order

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.