Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Small keychain project
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Small keychain project [message #61098] Thu, 31 January 2013 10:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar ErnRenner  is currently offline ErnRenner
Go to all my models
I need some help with getting a model made for my client appreciation keychains. I have played around with sketchUp and created a basic idea of what I want. Appreciate any help / advice.

Ernie
Re: Small keychain project [message #61101 is a reply to message #61098 ] Thu, 31 January 2013 11:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
PM sent.

www.dotsan.com
Re: Small keychain project [message #61164 is a reply to message #61098 ] Fri, 01 February 2013 07:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
Post the Skf here, so we can look.SU can make some fine models

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith

Previous Topic:Small scale models of heavy equipment
Next Topic:3D modeler needed to create .stl files of ancient and modern coins.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.