Well, my fairy has arrived. I made the print dangerously thin in a few spots (e.g. the fingers), but the print is good. I am excited to get her painted so I can give her to a co-worker who requested this!
As I discussed in this thread, I have some post-process plans besides painting. We'll see how that goes.
Here she is, painted. This isn't actually completely done, but we're close. I'm waiting on some terrain enhancements - leaves and moss. I should get those in a week or two. I may make a few touch-ups after I've let it be for a few days.
I think I'm happy with this overall. I ended up not doing something special to the wings, because I couldn't find something viscous enough to fill in the gaps in the wings. I think it looks good as-is.