Home » Community » Work in progress » Infinite Worlds Pendant
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Infinite Worlds Pendant [message #61081] Wed, 30 January 2013 21:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar Kenny_Van  is currently offline Kenny_Van
Go to my shop
Infinite Worlds Pendant

Infinite Worlds - A pendant made out of an infinite loop which encompasses two miniature planet earths. Available in beautiful silver, all the Stainless Steel colors and Detail material. Wearing this fantastic piece of jewelry and discussing it's symbolism can be a very great conversational topic!

http://images1.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/674x501_898697_786132_1359567107.jpg

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/ShapeShift3D
Re: Infinite Worlds Pendant [message #61206 is a reply to message #61081 ] Fri, 01 February 2013 21:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
oooh that's RAD!

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Infinite Worlds Pendant [message #61319 is a reply to message #61081 ] Mon, 04 February 2013 13:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
These look pretty cool. I moved these to work in progress, as the Feature this section is only for already printed models and images.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Halo Master Chief ring.
Next Topic:Mob-Tor (Moebius Torus)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.