Home » Community » Work in progress » Blue Whale Jumping out of the Ocean in FULL COLOR - Feature This
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Blue Whale Jumping out of the Ocean in FULL COLOR - Feature This [message #61055] Wed, 30 January 2013 03:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar morphers  is currently offline morphers
Go to my shop
You don't see anything like this anywhere.
Two versions, one is larger than the other.
It is hollowed out in the middle, with a solid base (the ocean)
Large Version @ http://shpws.me/ndHG
Small Version (Cheaper) @ http://shpws.me/necp

Re: Blue Whale Jumping out of the Ocean in FULL COLOR - Feature This [message #61059 is a reply to message #61055 ] Wed, 30 January 2013 10:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Can you add a photo of the actual printed object please ? (Among other things, this would allow others to see the
FCS print quality for the various shades of blue and gray)
Re: Blue Whale Jumping out of the Ocean in FULL COLOR - Feature This [message #61066 is a reply to message #61055 ] Wed, 30 January 2013 13:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I moved this to work in progress. When you have pictures of a printed object, feel free to repost in the "Feature this" section.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Blue Whale Jumping out of the Ocean in FULL COLOR - Feature This [message #61072 is a reply to message #61059 ] Wed, 30 January 2013 17:10 UTC Go to previous message
avatar morphers  is currently offline morphers
Go to my shop
I ordered both sizes, and when I get them I will repost with pictures.

Previous Topic:Automatterfly
Next Topic:Kayen: real-time ingame character to 3d printed statue

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.