Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » looking for modeller for a project.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
looking for modeller for a project. [message #60838] Sat, 26 January 2013 12:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar borisgrann  is currently offline borisgrann
Go to all my models
Hello,
I whish to make a pendant lamp in the shape of a UFO.and I hope it will be the first of a serie.
The materials will be shelled plastic and shelled metal.
I can provide som rather crude inventor designs to show you what I have in mind.
It would be nice with some technical advice ,as, even though I am studying to be a welder, I am not sure if the designs are possible using a CNC machine.
The design will be in two parts assembled using a screwing device ( you would be able to unscrew the object like a coke bottle in order to replace the light bulb inside ).
you will have to go from a picture and get as close as you can to the dimensions ( the only dimension I have is the base of the object )

I am looking for something classy and not the usual cheesy/cartoony appearance that most UFO objects are designed as.

English is not my native language, and there are some technical definitions that I simply do ot know in English.

Thank You,

Boris
Re: looking for modeller for a project. [message #60839 is a reply to message #60838 ] Sat, 26 January 2013 12:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar gafsadesign is currently online gafsadesign
Go to my shop
hello please contact me
wassymj89@gmail.com

Previous Topic:CrowdSpring or 99designs like bidding site for 3D modelers and product engineers?
Next Topic:Modeler needed to make some belt buckles.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.