Home » Support » Bug Reporting » It's beginning to get quite annoing :(
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
It's beginning to get quite annoing :( [message #60793] Fri, 25 January 2013 20:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar GADesign  is currently offline GADesign
Go to my shop
About 50% of the tags i add to a model don't get saved the first time i add them, i have to repeat the procces of adding tags and checking if they are saved many times to get a decent amount of tags Confused

When i've added some tags or edited the name of my model and then decide to add a description to my model the description fails to save,

exit edit mode : edit model : retype Crying or Very Sad

I've experienced this many many times now since shapeways 2.0, can you please have a look at it some time in the near future and try to fix this ?

Thnx !

If it doesn't look good it's not designed by us.
Re: It's beginning to get quite annoing :( [message #60795 is a reply to message #60793 ] Fri, 25 January 2013 20:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Can you tell us what OS and browser?

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: It's beginning to get quite annoing :( [message #60797 is a reply to message #60795 ] Fri, 25 January 2013 20:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thnx for the quick responce !

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Google Chrome 24.0.1312.56 m

Re: It's beginning to get quite annoing :( [message #62668 is a reply to message #60797 ] Sat, 23 February 2013 21:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
I too have experienced this with tags for a long time. Spend ten minutes or so putting it tags, only to exit edit mode and have three-quarters of them disappear. Win7, Chrome.
Re: It's beginning to get quite annoing :( [message #62673 is a reply to message #62668 ] Sat, 23 February 2013 22:37 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
For me the problem has been resolved very quickly after i've started this topic, now i can tag as much as i like !

Shapeways service +1

Previous Topic:Private model thumbs in shopping cart disappeared
Next Topic:Models not Processing?