Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Have you modeled eyewear frames (glasses) before?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Have you modeled eyewear frames (glasses) before? [message #60751] Fri, 25 January 2013 09:13 UTC Go to next message
avatar tcpt  is currently offline tcpt
Go to all my models
Hi,

I am looking for someone who could create 3D models for me modeled after photos of a pair of glasses i've tried on once but didn't fit properly. I could also provide some measurements. The nose bridge would have to be modeled so that it has an Asian fit. What I need in the end is a fully functioning 3D model that I can order through shapeways and have lenses inserted. If you know how I can get hinges integrated please let me know. I am also open for creative design ideas.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Tommy
Re: Have you modeled eyewear frames (glasses) before? [message #60752 is a reply to message #60751 ] Fri, 25 January 2013 09:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gafsadesign  is currently offline gafsadesign
Go to my shop
hello im a profesional 3d modeler please contact me for the eyewear frames
this is my mail
wassymj89@gmail.com
Re: Have you modeled eyewear frames (glasses) before? [message #62890 is a reply to message #60751 ] Wed, 27 February 2013 21:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tcpt  is currently offline tcpt
Go to all my models
Hey guys,

I did talk to everyone who replied, thanks for that. I had started working with a modeller from the UK but he suddenly disappeared.

I need someone who has experience with glasses / eyewear frames and knows how to model hinges.

I have all measurements of a pair of glasses that fit me, I even have a full 3D model of my body (as stl file), so I think that would make your work easier.

Looking forward to messages.

Thanks in advance,
Tommy
Re: Have you modeled eyewear frames (glasses) before? [message #62898 is a reply to message #60751 ] Wed, 27 February 2013 23:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private message sent

Previous Topic:Someone good at designing 1:24 scale model cars
Next Topic:model parts

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.