Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeller Needed for a 12-Sided Project
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeller Needed for a 12-Sided Project [message #60641] Thu, 24 January 2013 02:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar mcadama  is currently offline mcadama
Go to all my models
Hey all -

I need a 3D modeler for a quick project. I had a custom die created to commemorate a game that closed, and there was a lot of interest in others getting similar dice created. Due to some challenges with getting money and shipping for this item all over the world, I'm hoping to setup a shop on Shapeways to make it so that people can order on demand, as needed.

As I said, I have the original die already created and in hand, and I have the images I want on all 12 sides in vector images.

PM me with questions.

Thanks
-Drew
Re: 3D Modeller Needed for a 12-Sided Project [message #60680 is a reply to message #60641 ] Thu, 24 January 2013 16:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Whystler  is currently offline Whystler
Go to my shop
I just sent you a private message Smile

-Whystler

Check out my website: http://tshawnjohnson.wordpress.com/

Previous Topic:Require 3d modeller to do PRINTABLE file on shapeways
Next Topic:Need an inch head design

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.