Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Shapeways blog issues
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shapeways blog issues [message #60610] Wed, 23 January 2013 21:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Generally, I'll sign into Shapeways and head to the forums, I'll also open the blog in a new tab.

If I see that there's nothing new on the blog, I'll close the tab... and that's when weirdness kicks in.

I have clicking on a link, a new browser session or new tab opening set up so that I hear a click - Shapeways blog page has a contiunal stream of clicks until the full page has loaded (I think this is the Facebook stuff attached to every truncated blog post), obviously I can see that the top blog post was the same as last time but the clicking is still happening and when the tab closes an new one lanches straight away, so I'll close the browser... but if I also have another browser session going on that may have FB stuff on it too, a new tab opens in that window with Shapeways blog, and a stream of clicks, even if I kill that tab, a new one opens.

(please don't suggest using an alternative broswer, I am comfortable with what I have)

Paul
Re: Shapeways blog issues [message #60615 is a reply to message #60610 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 21:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Which browser are you using?

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Shapeways blog issues [message #60617 is a reply to message #60615 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 22:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
IE8 on XP - as stated in the topic description

Re: Shapeways blog issues [message #60620 is a reply to message #60617 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 22:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Ah.. I tend come to the forums from Google Reader, and I rarely see the Topic Description.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Shapeways blog issues [message #60621 is a reply to message #60620 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 22:22 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
addendum to the orignial issue - Topic Description is not always visable, please add topic desription to opening post as seen when viewing a thread Wink

Previous Topic:It seems there is a Problem with the Site numbering
Next Topic:Why are my own orders suddenly showing up as sales?