Home » Community » It arrived! » Stick figure drawing made into statue for grandma
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Stick figure drawing made into statue for grandma [message #60570] Wed, 23 January 2013 13:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar DaanRietbergen  is currently offline DaanRietbergen
Go to all my models
For my mother's birthday my daughter and me created a small personal gift. My daughter drew pictures of her family in the Netherlands (we live in Bolivia), and one of the drawings I adapted into a 3D model. Shapeways printed this in stainless steel, and I believe the result is stunning. Thank you for this brilliant service!

index.php?t=getfile&id=26006&private=0

Re: Stick figure drawing made into statue for grandma [message #60573 is a reply to message #60570 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 14:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
That's so cute!

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Stick figure drawing made into statue for grandma [message #60581 is a reply to message #60570 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 16:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Michon  is currently offline Michon
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Daan, I shared it with everybody in the team. We all love it. Happy Shaping and talk to you soon!
Re: Stick figure drawing made into statue for grandma [message #60629 is a reply to message #60570 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 23:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
I bet your daughter is struttng now. She is officially an 3D artist, along with her flunky. There are so many possibility's that kids can be involved in for a 3D project for a gift, that will will give them a taste for artistry.

Keith

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith

Previous Topic:Just got my 4-color spiral tori!
Next Topic:My girlfreind will love her valentine gifts !