Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Some bugs on product description & "allow download" buttons models
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon9.gif  Some bugs on product description & "allow download" buttons models [message #60440] Sun, 20 January 2013 06:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar Envinite  is currently offline Envinite
Go to my shop
Hi, wanna ask a question.
Why when I try to add product description, even though i have space between paragraphs, Shapeways keep merged the paragraphs into one long paragraph? It's just really boring to read a one long paragraph instead several short paragraphs.

Also, everytime I disable the "allow download" in edit products, the "allow download" buttons keeps appeared now matter what I do.

What do?

• Attachment: why.jpg
    (Size: 419.50KB, Downloaded 25 time(s))

Re: Some bugs on product description & "allow download" buttons models [message #60442 is a reply to message #60440 ] Sun, 20 January 2013 07:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
You can add some HTML tags such as <br> to add line breaks in your descriptions.

As to the download option.. log out of the site, then view your shop as a customer would.
The download button should be hidden to customers, but should always be visible to you (when logged in).

[Updated on: Sun, 20 January 2013 07:13 UTC]

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:Shop inventory problems
Next Topic:It seems there is a Problem with the Site numbering