Home »  » Shapeways Shops » Google analytics
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Google analytics [message #60150] Sun, 13 January 2013 19:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar BAdesign  is currently offline BAdesign
Go to my shop
Hi guys

I've signed in for google analytics and assigned my SW shop address for my "site".
If anyone goes to one of my models does it count in google analytics? or they count only entries for the shop page.
If not, can i do something for it to count?

Thanks

BA.tech
Re: Google analytics [message #60160 is a reply to message #60150 ] Mon, 14 January 2013 00:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Once, the Google analytics kick in, 24-48 hours (depends on your timezone and the time you set it up compared to Google's timezone) you'll be able to see info for each and every model page in your shop.

[edit]You need to c&p the Google analytics code into your My Shop page.

Paul

[Updated on: Mon, 14 January 2013 00:39 UTC]

Re: Google analytics [message #60221 is a reply to message #60160 ] Mon, 14 January 2013 21:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar BAdesign  is currently offline BAdesign
Go to my shop
Thanks stop4stuff
I already did all this and its working, just now after your reply i looked and found the individual page statistics.

BA.tech

Previous Topic:Batch editing items in the shop
Next Topic:"Add Set to Cart" - how?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.