Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler needed to create necklace and bracelet
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler needed to create necklace and bracelet [message #59974] Thu, 10 January 2013 17:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar bennina1490  is currently offline bennina1490
Go to all my models
Hi guys,
I'm looking someone that can help me to realize a necklace and bracelet. I've already had the two object but I want to reproduce theme on a 3D support.
If you are interested please contact me so I can send you photos of the two object.

Cheers,
Benedetta

Re: 3D Modeler needed to create necklace and bracelet [message #59984 is a reply to message #59974 ] Thu, 10 January 2013 19:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gafsadesign  is currently offline gafsadesign
Go to my shop
hello this is good please contact me wassymj89@gmail.com
send me the photos
Re: 3D Modeler needed to create necklace and bracelet [message #60004 is a reply to message #59974 ] Fri, 11 January 2013 02:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hello, We have experience creating jewelry and would love to help you realize your necklace and bracelet. Please send us the images at contact@designanything3d.com and we will get you a quote for the design work.

Josh
Re: 3D Modeler needed to create necklace and bracelet [message #60075 is a reply to message #59974 ] Sat, 12 January 2013 13:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar modelmonk  is currently offline modelmonk
Go to my shop
Hello,

i am interested in your job,
2 years of modelling experience with blender 3D.

your can find some of my models in my shop and also here: http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/Modelmonk

kind regards,

roger

Previous Topic:Paper Die
Next Topic:3D modeler needed to create pendant

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.