Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Mark up credit...
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Mark up credit... [message #5961] Thu, 20 August 2009 19:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar Freelancesculptor  is currently offline Freelancesculptor
Go to my shop
Hey,
Got my first order and the parts look great.

I marked the parts up before I placed the order so that I could see how the whole system worked before pointing buyers at my shop.

Just curious when I should see a Paypal credit for the margin on my parts?
Re: Mark up credit... [message #5963 is a reply to message #5961 ] Thu, 20 August 2009 20:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gibell  is currently offline gibell
Go to my shop
Don't hold your breath!

If you read the fine print, payments are "frozen" for at least 30 days to make sure everything is settled. THEN, payment will only be made to you via PayPal after the total you are owed is at least $30. Given my minescule markups, this could take several years for my shop. I advise a markup of $30! Cool
Re: Mark up credit... [message #5983 is a reply to message #5963 ] Fri, 21 August 2009 15:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Freelancesculptor  is currently offline Freelancesculptor
Go to my shop
Consider my breath unheld Smile

That makes sense, thank you for the info.

Just want to make sure I understand how everything works before I fling open the doors on my shop and start advertising.
Re: Mark up credit... [message #6006 is a reply to message #5961 ] Sat, 22 August 2009 16:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Marleen  is currently offline Marleen
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi decepticon1313,

Maybe this helps:

http://www.shapeways.com/betashops/faq_s_shops

We have the 30 day freeze period to account for any questions/ returns of your customers. You can see how much you have earned on your mark up overview that is available when you log in.

Kindly
Marleen

Previous Topic:Shop search engine
Next Topic:Text overlap when listing models

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.