Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » I need a 3d modeler to take my sketch and make it into 3d...please help.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I need a 3d modeler to take my sketch and make it into 3d...please help. [message #59861] Tue, 08 January 2013 21:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar jeromelamaar  is currently offline jeromelamaar
Go to all my models
I am a fashion designer well versed in Illustrator and strong hand illustrations but I have no idea about 3D.
I will love to have jewelry made for my first collection but I am not sure how to get started .
Please help me.
thanks
JL
Re: I need a 3d modeler to take my sketch and make it into 3d...please help. [message #59882 is a reply to message #59861 ] Wed, 09 January 2013 04:17 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Lightbringer  is currently offline Lightbringer
Go to my shop
Are you looking for someone to teach you how to model in 3D, or would you like to just make the sketches and pay someone do the 3D for you? For the former, what software package did you have in mind? If it's the latter, please post or PM some images of what you have in mind. We all have different specialties, and the more information you can provide, the more confident people can say, "yes, I can help you!" without needing to spend time asking questions.

Previous Topic:Need Help Fixing Mesh
Next Topic:urgent wall thickness fix needed, will pay!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.