Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Ring box
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Ring box [message #59819] Tue, 08 January 2013 05:18 UTC
avatar Mischka6295  is currently offline Mischka6295
Go to all my models
Hello!
So I met my girlfriend 7 years ago while working at an ice cream shop. I am planning on proposing to her near the end of the month and have been racking my brain on different ways of creating a special ice cream related ring box. I am looking for someone to design a simple ring box with a lid in the shape of an ice cream scoop. My idea for the design is basically a cup (I have specific dimensions for this) as the base and a hollow ice cream scoop top as the lid. I would like for the lid to be hinged or threaded but it is not a necessity. I would like to use a material that could be printed with specific colors but since I am unfamiliar with the different printing materials limitations I am open to a material where color must be applied after printing. Please contact me if you are interested in taking on this sort of project. Please let me know in your response what amount of compensation you expect for a project of this nature. Also, let me know if there is any additional information you need.

Thanks,
Max

Previous Topic:Alucinor - New Design Consulting / Eventually 3D Printing Resource!
Next Topic:Professional Engineering Companys to Serve You at any time