Home » Community » General Discussion » Help robot YOUPI
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help robot YOUPI [message #5976] Fri, 21 August 2009 08:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar godelar  is currently offline godelar
Go to all my models
help me for robot YOUPI

my email : simonnet.jacques@neuf.fr

thank's

Re: Help robot YOUPI [message #5977 is a reply to message #5976 ] Fri, 21 August 2009 10:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
help with what?
Re: Help robot YOUPI [message #5978 is a reply to message #5977 ] Fri, 21 August 2009 10:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar godelar  is currently offline godelar
Go to all my models
Hello,
I wish to obtain the program (BASIC or assembler) from origin of the youpi robot, in the time(period) it was the STCI company which had finalized(worked out) him(it) I believe.
The video which you propose youpi + fruits the program source(spring) it is what?
Thank you infiniement
Noted / the purchase of the pieces of replacement of the crowbar(pliers) youpi me interhook many
Re: Help robot YOUPI [message #5989 is a reply to message #5978 ] Fri, 21 August 2009 20:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar WiKKiDWidgets  is currently offline WiKKiDWidgets
Go to my shop
Shocked

Wha?
Re: Help robot YOUPI [message #6017 is a reply to message #5976 ] Sun, 23 August 2009 04:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Ushanka  is currently offline Ushanka
Go to my shop
Je regrette, nous ne pouvons pas vous aider avec cela. Cette forum est de 3D Printing.

Previous Topic:Meshlab says two-manifold, Shapeways says non-manifold
Next Topic:Object Orientation

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.