Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » General Discussion » Hi , I need help to my shop
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi , I need help to my shop [message #59698] Sun, 06 January 2013 00:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar megafreshing5  is currently offline megafreshing5
Go to all my models
I have some doubts about how to put my designs for sale.
Doubt 1: It is I who must design and shape (design the mold, put the resin into the mold) my designs for sale?
Doubt 2: If it is not I who should shape and apply the resin, as I can sell my "toy"? I have to buy the blank, assemble and sell?
I hope to get help from you guys Smile!
Re: Hi , I need help to my shop [message #59700 is a reply to message #59698 ] Sun, 06 January 2013 01:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GADesign  is currently offline GADesign
Go to my shop
I'm not sure if i fully understand your questions but i'll try to give you some answers.

If you've designed a product you can have it 3D printed here @shapeways in the material you choose (there are about 30 different materials/colours/finishes) you don't necessarily need a mold Shapeways prints the product for you and if you put your product for sale in your shop others can buy it too in the materials you select and you get a makup for every sale.

If youre product needs some assembly or needs some finishing after it's 3D printed then you can order the product your self and sell the finished product on ebay or etsy, you can also choose to ad a assembly toturial to your poduct page on shapeways so your customers can order the product direct from shapeways and you have less work.

Hope this explains anything ?

If it doesn't look good it's not designed by us.
Re: Hi , I need help to my shop [message #59713 is a reply to message #59700 ] Sun, 06 January 2013 11:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar megafreshing5  is currently offline megafreshing5
Go to all my models
Thank you, your answer helped me a lot even in shapewais, and if you do not understand me right, because I am Brazilian and unfortunately do not know the right English ¬ ¬

Previous Topic:Help me understand this forum?
Next Topic:Painting white, strong a d flexible

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.