Home »  » Bug Reporting » Tags blank until you have finished typing, not able to see the progress of what you are typing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Tags blank until you have finished typing, not able to see the progress of what you are typing [message #59005] Fri, 21 December 2012 07:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar unellenu  is currently offline unellenu
Go to my shop
Hi Everyone,

When I am typing in tags, each tag is blank, ie as you are typing each tag. As you are typing the description it doesn't appear until you hit enter.
Is the colour set to white or something? It is impossible to see if I'm making a typo until each is done.
Attached is a screenshot.

Regards,
Janelle

index.php?t=getfile&id=24636&private=0

unellenu.com
Re: Tags blank until you have finished typing, not able to see the progress of what you are typing [message #59038 is a reply to message #59005 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 18:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
I'm not having any problem seeing mine. What OS and browser are you using?

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Tags blank until you have finished typing, not able to see the progress of what you are typing [message #59076 is a reply to message #59038 ] Sat, 22 December 2012 08:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
@Youknowwho4eva Thanks for the reply, my browser is Mozilla Firefox and I my OS is Windows XP.
I have just check in Explorer and it works in explorer - but I don't like explorer much.

Kind Regards,
Janelle

unellenu.com
Re: Tags blank until you have finished typing, not able to see the progress of what you are typing [message #59219 is a reply to message #59005 ] Wed, 26 December 2012 14:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
I don't like explorer much either, I use Chrome currently. I'll send off to bugs.

michael@shapeways.com
Re: Tags blank until you have finished typing, not able to see the progress of what you are typing [message #59220 is a reply to message #59219 ] Wed, 26 December 2012 15:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Cool, Thanks Smile

unellenu.com
Re: Tags blank until you have finished typing, not able to see the progress of what you are typing [message #59557 is a reply to message #59005 ] Thu, 03 January 2013 15:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
This should now be fixed Very Happy

michael@shapeways.com
Re: Tags blank until you have finished typing, not able to see the progress of what you are typing [message #59594 is a reply to message #59557 ] Fri, 04 January 2013 03:49 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Brilliant Very Happy I can now see what I am typing , much easier!
Thank you!
Have a great 2013 too!

Janelle

unellenu.com

Previous Topic:VIBE not loading
Next Topic:Shipping multiple Full Color Sandstone prints together

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.