Home » Community » Work in progress » Frosted Ultra Detail
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Frosted Ultra Detail [message #59377] Sun, 30 December 2012 19:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar nzin  is currently offline nzin
Go to my shop
Hi,

I created a model which is around 19 cm x 6 x 2. Everything is good, and I'm looking forward for the finished product.
Initialy I wanted to print it in "Frosted Ultra Detail", but I don't have this opportunity, in the "select material" box, for Frosted Ultra Detail, it is written "not printable", indeed I can only print it in Frosted Detail.

Why? Is there some restrictions (like total model size, or about shapes diameter witdth)? I did'nt manage to find the anwser in the FAQ or the material page.

Thank you.

Nicolas Zin
Re: Frosted Ultra Detail [message #59380 is a reply to message #59377 ] Sun, 30 December 2012 20:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Hi Nicolas,

There's a maximum bounding box for Frosted Ultra Detail (FUD) of 127x178x152mm It is mentioned on the Frosted Detail material page.

Paul

Re: Frosted Ultra Detail [message #59383 is a reply to message #59380 ] Sun, 30 December 2012 20:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar nzin  is currently offline nzin
Go to my shop
OH!

Ok sorry, I didn't saw it.

Thank you

Previous Topic:FORMULA ONE PROJECT
Next Topic:Batarang

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.