Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » convert my technical 3d file into 3d print file
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
convert my technical 3d file into 3d print file [message #59296] Fri, 28 December 2012 12:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar PWendt  is currently offline PWendt
Go to all my models
I want to create a jeans button and I made together with the button maker the technical sketches.
But this time I decided to give shape way a trial. So I need your help in getting the best results by creating the correct files to print

1. as 3d PDF button but using as a surface of the button the surface of the skull attached in the other picture
2. one wire frame option ( not sure if that can be printed )

Print material - Stainless Steel or silver

Please send me your offer including lead time, price and some links to your previous works.
Any questions please use pwistanbul@gmail.com

Many thanks

Patrick

Re: convert my technical 3d file into 3d print file [message #59477 is a reply to message #59296 ] Wed, 02 January 2013 14:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi Patrick,

When I open this file on my Mac I only see a white page. Could you provide other material? Also, it's not entirely clear what you're asking for..

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: convert my technical 3d file into 3d print file [message #59490 is a reply to message #59477 ] Wed, 02 January 2013 16:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Bart.. the Windows PDF viewer allows 3d models.

index.php?t=getfile&id=25037&private=0

It might be interesting if Shapeways added PDF as one of the uploadable file types.

• Attachment: Button.jpg
    (Size: 99.01KB, Downloaded 91 time(s))

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:Need to make few adjustments to an existing model
Next Topic:Does anyone do sketchup request