Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Custom Counter for card game. Modelers please take a look.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Custom Counter for card game. Modelers please take a look. [message #59170] Mon, 24 December 2012 18:36 UTC Go to next message
avatar DarakuTenshi  is currently offline DarakuTenshi
Go to all my models
Hello to all. I am the creator of the www.cardfighterproject.com
I am currently reinventing the project and am in need of help from a modeler. The idea is fairly simple... This counter is similar to what is used with Heroclicks. It's 2 pieces that are separate that will snap together to make one piece. You turn the top dial to show in the window a number (1-20) or if its possible to show numbers 1-30.

I would also like to have the card fighters project logo on it if possible.

If you are interested and think that you could tackle this please respond here.

Sorry I am away for the holiday so I don't have access to my computer so I drew a quick image to help explain what I'm looking for.
http://imageshack.us/a/img255/1772/imagepxb.jpg
Re: Custom Counter for card game. Modelers please take a look. [message #59172 is a reply to message #59170 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 18:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gafsadesign  is currently offline gafsadesign
Go to my shop
hello this is my mail
contact me now
wassymj89@gmail.com
Re: Custom Counter for card game. Modelers please take a look. [message #59178 is a reply to message #59172 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 21:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar THEDEISEL  is currently offline THEDEISEL
Go to my shop
Yeah I can do this.

Please email me at jfrsys@yahoo.com and we can talk out the details.

Thanks,
Joseph

Previous Topic:Modeler need for custom Lego helmets and armor
Next Topic:3D help needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.