Home » Community » It arrived! » Ceramics just arrived
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Ceramics just arrived [message #59017] Fri, 21 December 2012 12:05 UTC Go to next message
avatar rehaomayer  is currently offline rehaomayer
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=24649&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=24648&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=24647&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=24646&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=24645&private=0Hi,
My ceramics designs just arrived few days ago. The 4-4 sushi(wasabi, ginger, soy sauce and chops sticks holder) is almost perfect! I've ordered the satin black and the both texture and the color is just i imagined! I want to thank shapeways for this work. There is another item called Angel Cup which has a wing shaped holder. There are some lines on the surface of the espresso cup. And the detail of the holder is not perfect. It could be better but still it is really an exciting idea to draw your designs on your computer and have them printed as ceramics materials! Smile I want to share both the render and the photo of the items so that people can have a better idea about the details. Here are some pictures of the products.
Thank you Shapeways,

• Attachment: 1bc.jpg
    (Size: 138.28KB, Downloaded 220 time(s))

• Attachment: 4-4 sushi.jpg
    (Size: 1.18MB, Downloaded 218 time(s))

• Attachment: 1 b.jpg
    (Size: 86.51KB, Downloaded 220 time(s))

• Attachment: Angel mug.jpg
    (Size: 1.00MB, Downloaded 222 time(s))

• Attachment: P1060292.jpg
    (Size: 502.12KB, Downloaded 221 time(s))

Re: Ceramics just arrived [message #59023 is a reply to message #59017 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 14:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Wonderful pieces! As for the issues with the prints, ceramics is a delicate process. It's like building it out of wet clay, which causes hanging entities to slouch a little bit. Not sure about the lines on the Angel cup. May be worth emailing service about to see what could cause that.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Human Skull
Next Topic:A Tale of Two HO Wheel Stops

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.