Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » 'My Models' display currently not working
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
'My Models' display currently not working [message #58998] Fri, 21 December 2012 06:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar unellenu  is currently offline unellenu
Go to my shop
Hi All,

My public store is still displaying perfectly but I just logged in uploaded a model and went to view My models http://www.shapeways.com/mymodels displaying "all models" and I get the message
Sorry, we didn't find any results. Please try searching again.
Sad
Normally I see my reasonably large collection of models
It has always worked before but at the moment it seems to be broken - In particular I need to see my new private models so that I can add photos/ renderings to them and make them public.

Kind Regards,
Janelle

unellenu.com
Re: 'My Models' display currently not working [message #58999 is a reply to message #58998 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 06:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar N0Sf3RATU  is currently offline N0Sf3RATU
Go to all my models
I am having the same problem
Re: 'My Models' display currently not working [message #59001 is a reply to message #58999 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 07:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I hope that it is fixed soon, awesome name N0Sf3RATU by the way.

unellenu.com
Re: 'My Models' display currently not working [message #59004 is a reply to message #58999 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 07:42 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
It's back to life, yay! Thanks guys
Smile Janelle

unellenu.com

Previous Topic:Store Logo [Edit]
Next Topic:Valentine's Day promotion?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.