Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D modeler specializing in aviation/aerospace
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeler specializing in aviation/aerospace [message #17682] Tue, 14 September 2010 06:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar Mike James  is currently offline Mike James
Go to all my models
Hello everyone,

I have an aviation background, (pilot,skydiver, composite fabrication, RC and UAV design) and since 1995, have been working with these concepts in 3D. My current work can be seen on http://www.mikejamesmedia.com , where you'll find follow-along articles, tutorial DVD's, preview movies, etc..

Always seeking new clients for serious work. Contact me if you have a real-world, scale project, or a fictional one. (Examples of both are on my site.)

Thank you!
Re: 3D modeler specializing in aviation/aerospace [message #58990 is a reply to message #17682 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 01:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar LoveThis  is currently offline LoveThis
Go to all my models
Hi Mike.

I'd like to get pricing from you to create a 3D model of a cufflink that has a private jet. I'd like the cufflink to be chrome.

I've attached an image to give you an idea of what I'd like the cufflink to look like.

Thanks.

Re: 3D modeler specializing in aviation/aerospace [message #58995 is a reply to message #58990 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 04:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Mike James  is currently offline Mike James
Go to all my models
Hello,

Thank you for contacting me. I'll have some questions, and certainly don't want to discuss pricing on a public forum. Please email me via my site at http://www.mikejamesmedia.com and we can discuss it.

Thanks again.

Previous Topic:CUSTOM STATUES - I Can make anything you want!
Next Topic:*** Cheap 3D Prototypes ***

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.