Home » Community » Introductions » Long time modeler, new printer
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Long time modeler, new printer [message #57894] Mon, 03 December 2012 03:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar Kathoms  is currently offline Kathoms
Go to my shop
Hi! I'm kate. Started doing 3D modeling about 8 years ago. Just started doing 3D printing. Now I mostly use 3DS Max but I also have experience with Maya, Cinema 4D, and Sketchup.
Re: Long time modeler, new printer [message #57910 is a reply to message #57894 ] Mon, 03 December 2012 14:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome! what kind of models can we expect to see from you?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Long time modeler, new printer [message #58932 is a reply to message #57894 ] Thu, 20 December 2012 08:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tepperi  is currently offline tepperi
Go to all my models
Thats impressive! What software can you recommend? I used Pro/E, SolidWorks and CATIA

Best regards

Ines
Re: Long time modeler, new printer [message #58962 is a reply to message #58932 ] Thu, 20 December 2012 15:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Kathoms  is currently offline Kathoms
Go to my shop
Well, now I mostly use 3DS Max, but in the past I've used Maya, Cinema 4D, and SketchUp.

Previous Topic:Hello!
Next Topic:Hello derr

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.