Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Shipping multiple Full Color Sandstone prints together
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shipping multiple Full Color Sandstone prints together [message #58770] Mon, 17 December 2012 22:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar ryankittleson  is currently offline ryankittleson
Go to my shop
I've ordered several things so far and for the most part, the print quality has been great. I just wanted to make a suggestion about shipping. I've noticed that when I order multiple copies of the same model, they are often shipped in the same baggie. This causes a problem for the Full Color Sandstone because the separate prints rub up on each other during shipping. The result is that they get powdery scuff marks on them that can't be fully repaired. Please adjust your handling procedures to keep Full Color Sandstone prints from touching each other in shipping!

thanks!

Ryan
Re: Shipping multiple Full Color Sandstone prints together [message #58809 is a reply to message #58770 ] Tue, 18 December 2012 13:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Ryan,

That is not good. I'll email some people to see if we can prevent this from happening.

Also, if you have damage from shipping, be sure to notify service so they can correct why it's happening, and replace any broken parts.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 December 2012 13:49 UTC]

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Shipping multiple Full Color Sandstone prints together [message #59626 is a reply to message #58770 ] Fri, 04 January 2013 20:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Ryan,

We have made a few changes with packaging for shipping, so you should no longer get multiple parts (in any material) in one bag.

More plastic, more protection for your models!

Best,
Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Tags blank until you have finished typing, not able to see the progress of what you are typing
Next Topic:Image upload

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.