Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » General Discussion » Download models into blender
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Download models into blender [message #58523] Thu, 13 December 2012 01:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar Alx9807  is currently offline Alx9807
Go to my shop
I downloaded the model I made called Lego Huo Long Heater

http://www.shapeways.com/model/781643/lego-huo-long-heater.h tml?li=my-models

How do I open it in Blender?
Re: Download models into blender [message #58526 is a reply to message #58523 ] Thu, 13 December 2012 02:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
Well, is it in a file format Blender can open is a key point
Well just edit the model, when the new screen pops up, click downloadable,update,download, once downloaded repeat the process, unselect downloadable so no one snitches it.

Keith

[Updated on: Thu, 13 December 2012 02:37 UTC]

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith
Re: Download models into blender [message #58618 is a reply to message #58523 ] Fri, 14 December 2012 16:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ray716  is currently offline Ray716
Go to my shop
With blender open, to to the top and click File then go to Import then select the file type.

Hope that helps.

Ray

www.RayTomlinDesigns.com
Re: Download models into blender [message #58624 is a reply to message #58523 ] Fri, 14 December 2012 18:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
Sorry Lego I had a confuuion attack. Thought you wanted to download it from the site. Do as Ray wrote, you are set.

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith

Previous Topic:lightning faaaaaaaaaaast ...
Next Topic:Patented Designs

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.