Home » Community » Work in progress » The Ultimate Meme
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
The Ultimate Meme [message #57251] Wed, 21 November 2012 22:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Not sure if I should go with a ring or a pendant. Why put myself on a pendant or ring...? Why not.

Id like to see what you guy think. Should I go with a pendant or a ring?

index.php?t=getfile&id=23165&private=0

[Updated on: Wed, 21 November 2012 23:03 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: The Ultimate Meme [message #57254 is a reply to message #57251 ] Wed, 21 November 2012 23:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Earring, if you can get a plausible approximation of your head dangling from "his" ear ?
Re: The Ultimate Meme [message #57283 is a reply to message #57254 ] Thu, 22 November 2012 15:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
to be honest, you look better in 3d then in RL Twisted Evil

dude that model looks so awesome!
Re: The Ultimate Meme [message #57284 is a reply to message #57283 ] Thu, 22 November 2012 16:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
LOL, well what can I say. I'm stuck with this face. Anyways, thanks man... I think.
I can't take any credit on this model of me. A fellow shapeways member hooked me up with this caricature of me. All he needed was some pictures.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: The Ultimate Meme [message #57299 is a reply to message #57284 ] Thu, 22 November 2012 23:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
Any idea what program he used ?

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith
Re: The Ultimate Meme [message #57300 is a reply to message #57299 ] Fri, 23 November 2012 00:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Prepare to be amazed. Simply put, this guy is good. Check out these youtube vids he made. Ive been subscribed to his channel for a while now. My guess, he uses Zbrush. The first one is my all time favorite.

Amy Winehouse <-- I love this one...!
http://youtu.be/6CtJ51Gscw4

Corsonkin
http://youtu.be/1uPwNZW1gRk

Jesse
http://youtu.be/auYXy4RwZ-8

Ron Paul
http://youtu.be/wx-Rc58JmHM

Shawn Rinehart
http://youtu.be/1TLDn5d4knA

Check out Ryan's shapeways shop if you wanna get one of you. Cool dude, easy to work with.
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/rksculpture

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: The Ultimate Meme [message #57378 is a reply to message #57300 ] Sat, 24 November 2012 12:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Did you check out this creature he made? This is the sort of quality that I would like to be able to print in full colour.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: The Ultimate Meme [message #57395 is a reply to message #57378 ] Sat, 24 November 2012 22:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop

Im leaning more towards a pendant and make a shirt out of it too.

If this offends anyone, please let me know ASAP and I will remove it immediately. That is not my intention.

Kanye who?

index.php?t=getfile&id=23282&private=0

[Updated on: Mon, 26 November 2012 01:14 UTC]

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: The Ultimate Meme [message #58071 is a reply to message #57251 ] Wed, 05 December 2012 23:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Awesome!
Yep Ryan is fantastic!

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: The Ultimate Meme [message #58620 is a reply to message #58071 ] Fri, 14 December 2012 17:31 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Thanks Nataila, Yeah hes a cool dude great at caricatures and lifelike busts.

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page

Previous Topic:TriStand Minimal - Minimalistic iPhone Cases with Built In Flip Out Stands
Next Topic:Cybermat from Dr. Who

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.