Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Shapeways web site looks lousy ... fixed!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shapeways web site looks lousy ... fixed! [message #58613] Fri, 14 December 2012 15:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar gibell  is currently offline gibell
Go to my shop
Here is a screen shot of what I see when I go to Shapeways. I am using Firefox 17.0.1.

I always see three models in a row, and then one on the next line. This happens no matter how big the window is! It is really irritating.

The model titles are also hidden. Is there something wrong with the way my browser is set up? I can't believe everyone else is seeing this!

-George

index.php?t=getfile&id=24348&private=0

[Updated on: Tue, 18 December 2012 22:03 UTC]

Re: Shapeways web site looks lousy [message #58764 is a reply to message #58613 ] Mon, 17 December 2012 21:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
You might be seeing it like this because you have your zoom settings changed - try zooming in/out and it should look normal!

You can do this by hitting ctrl-0 or going into the menu on windows to reset zoom to default.

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Shapeways web site looks awesome! [message #58765 is a reply to message #58764 ] Mon, 17 December 2012 21:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar gibell  is currently offline gibell
Go to my shop
Natalia, you are a genius! You were correct, it looks great now!

Previous Topic:Model preview different than uploaded .OBJ file
Next Topic:3d view is sometimes not updated?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.