Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Another video image preview bug
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Another video image preview bug [message #58464] Wed, 12 December 2012 12:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I really like the "video" preview on each model page but now this is the second time I've written recently with a problem. First time was coloured models weren't showing up as coloured, which is supposedly being worked on and now a new one: Last night I uploaded a revision to an existing model. All went well and the static image is correct - however, the video preview still shows the old model, even now, some 11 hours afterward.

Until all the problems with this are sorted out would it not be easier to take it out of service? This must cause confusion to some customers who can't understand why the static and video images don't match, which in turn causes a lack of faith that any order they make will print correctly.

Customer Service notified.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Another video image preview bug [message #58465 is a reply to message #58464 ] Wed, 12 December 2012 12:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Glenn,

How are you doing?

I am very sorry to hear this. I have just answered you by email about this issue.

Thanks,
Christel
Customer Service Agent
www.shapeways.com

Best, Christel Maurmair Customer Service Agent Shapeways

Previous Topic:Invoice glitch: Outstanding balance
Next Topic:Very bad service form shapeways

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.