Home »  » General Discussion » Modeler
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler [message #58439] Wed, 12 December 2012 00:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar rusty123  is currently offline rusty123
Go to my shop
I am looking for someone who would be able to make a fox sculpture so i can print it on shape-ways, a guy has said that he can make it for me but i am wondering how much to pay him. the picture is below. What would be a good and fair price to pay the guy who is interested in modeling it for me?

• Attachment: MrTodd.jpg
    (Size: 21.84KB, Downloaded 35 time(s))

Re: Modeler [message #58440 is a reply to message #58439 ] Wed, 12 December 2012 00:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar rusty123  is currently offline rusty123
Go to my shop
i would like it if someone helped me out with this pricing instead of just viewing. thanks
Re: Modeler [message #58459 is a reply to message #58439 ] Wed, 12 December 2012 11:14 UTC Go to previous message
avatar BillBedford  is currently offline BillBedford
Go to my shop
rusty123 wrote on Wed, 12 December 2012 00:08

I am looking for someone who would be able to make a fox sculpture so i can print it on shape-ways, a guy has said that he can make it for me but i am wondering how much to pay him. the picture is below. What would be a good and fair price to pay the guy who is interested in modeling it for me?

If it was me I would charge £35 an hour for drawing and expect you to indemnify me for the risk of being sued for infringing the copyright on that statue.

Photographs of foxes are common enough for you you use them as a basis for your model rather than trying to copy someone else's work

[Updated on: Wed, 12 December 2012 11:15 UTC]

Bill Bedford

Previous Topic:just joined, do not have any software for 3d, suggestions for a Mac please
Next Topic:SolidWorks texture

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.