Home » Community » It arrived! » TriStand Minimal - Minimalistic iPhone Case with Built In Flip Out Stands!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
TriStand Minimal - Minimalistic iPhone Case with Built In Flip Out Stands! [message #58417] Tue, 11 December 2012 19:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar Maundy  is currently offline Maundy
Go to my shop
This arrived today!!!

Tristand Minimal - This is a minimalistic iPhone case for both the iPhone 4/4s and iPhone 5 with built in stands allowing the iPhone to be stood in one of three different orientations; one in the portrait orientation and two in the landscape orientation, one brilliant for watching videos and the other brilliant for typing.

This version was ordered after an important design modification over previous versions: the stands for the landscape positions now clip securely into place making the stands incredibly stable. You can see the iPhone case and these stands clipping into place in The YouTube Video (I whipped up some backing music using garageband!).
I hope you like the design!!!

index.php?t=getfile&id=24202&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=24203&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=24204&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=24205&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=24206&private=0

• Attachment: photo 1.JPG
    (Size: 1.39MB, Downloaded 195 time(s))

• Attachment: photo 2 (2).JPG
    (Size: 1.33MB, Downloaded 192 time(s))

• Attachment: photo 3.JPG
    (Size: 1.41MB, Downloaded 191 time(s))

• Attachment: photo 5.JPG
    (Size: 1.32MB, Downloaded 188 time(s))

• Attachment: photo 4 (1).JPG
    (Size: 1.33MB, Downloaded 182 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 23 December 2012 20:20 UTC]

Re: TriStand Minimal - Minimalistic iPhone Case with Built In Flip Out Stands! [message #58418 is a reply to message #58417 ] Tue, 11 December 2012 19:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
The stands then clip securly back into the case when not in use.
index.php?t=getfile&id=24207&private=0

Re: TriStand Minimal - Minimalistic iPhone Case with Built In Flip Out Stands! [message #59129 is a reply to message #58418 ] Sun, 23 December 2012 20:19 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
The iPhone 5 version has arrived and been tested and pictures are up on the product page.

Previous Topic:Spherical Dice
Next Topic:My Latest Goodies

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.