Home » Community » General Discussion » how do you offer something for same private with a link?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
how do you offer something for same private with a link? [message #58341] Mon, 10 December 2012 19:09 UTC Go to next message
avatar ebaybrad  is currently offline ebaybrad
Go to my shop
It says you can offer things for sale with a private link without making them public view? How do you do this?
Re: how do you offer something for same private with a link? [message #58342 is a reply to message #58341 ] Mon, 10 December 2012 19:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Switch to edit mode on your item. There will be 2 check boxes. One to make public, and the other to offer for sale to others. Just check to offer it for sale to others, hit save, switch out of edit mode and your done. Now you can grab that link or scroll down and click on permalink to get a shorter link to share. It wont be available to find on the site.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Shapeways Disclaimer
Next Topic:Community Journal - your voice on the blog!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.