Home » Support » Bug Reporting » My Shop problems
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
My Shop problems [message #58288] Sun, 09 December 2012 21:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar pinkus12001  is currently offline pinkus12001
Go to my shop
Hi,

I am having problems setting up the extended description in My Shop. For one it will not save unless I have input a Google Analytics code. I have inserted a generic code i.e.UA-0123456-0 which has oivercome this issue but I haven't a clue what Google analytics is and why I need it to save my changes? Secondly I have tried adding some hypertext links i.e. http://miniandbeyond.blogspot.co.uk/ into my extended description and no matter how I do it (cut and paste, and , etc) it does not work on the public shop front. I have trawled the forums for information but nothing I have tried has worked. Is it me Confused ? Additionally one post mention a My Shop settings but where do I get into this as nothing shows up on the My Shop webpage?

Thanks, Richard

[Updated on: Sun, 09 December 2012 21:21 UTC]

Re: My Shop problems [message #58291 is a reply to message #58288 ] Mon, 10 December 2012 01:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Google Analytics should be optional. Otherwise, you found a bug.

For links, you have to write HTML tags. For example:
Blah blah <a href="http://miniandbeyond.blogspot.co.uk/ ">more info in the blog</a> blah blah

will make "more info in the blog" be a link to your blog.

Edit: there seems to be another bug, this time with the CSS for "code" in forum posts., it appears as black text over dark grey (then white border and a dashed blue line)... Select the text to see what it says in the meanwhile.

[Updated on: Mon, 10 December 2012 01:29 UTC]

Re: My Shop problems [message #63702 is a reply to message #58288 ] Sat, 09 March 2013 23:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MrNibbles  is currently offline MrNibbles
Go to my shop
For what it's worth at this point I had the same problem using Microsoft Explorer. Everything was fine using Google Chrome.

I also had problems adding photos to models.

Previous Topic:Incorrect Link on Community Page
Next Topic:Image Preview Has Holes, Animated Preview is Perfect

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.