Home » Community » It arrived! » Filigree Chess Set
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Filigree Chess Set [message #57844] Sat, 01 December 2012 23:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar WillLaPuerta  is currently offline WillLaPuerta
Go to my shop
Ordered some test pieces for my Filigree Chess Set. Just enough to make sure they all print successfully. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, but some of the loops and swirls are so small it's really hard to clear all the excess powder out. I think I got most of it, though.

http://images1.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/674x501_779147_683460_1354405414.jpg

"I am just a humble servant with a message here for you" Reaper Media on Facebook
Re: Filigree Chess Set [message #57870 is a reply to message #57844 ] Sun, 02 December 2012 14:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bvr  is currently offline bvr
Go to my shop
Again, very nice work, makes me want to play a game of chess.
bvr

Buffalo, 360° @ a time
Re: Filigree Chess Set [message #58273 is a reply to message #57844 ] Sun, 09 December 2012 06:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TurtlesAreCool  is currently offline TurtlesAreCool
Go to my shop
Clever way to solve the "full chess set is too expensive" problem. Is it difficult to tell the various pieces apart?
Re: Filigree Chess Set [message #58285 is a reply to message #58273 ] Sun, 09 December 2012 18:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar WillLaPuerta  is currently offline WillLaPuerta
Go to my shop
Well, I certainly don't think it's hard, but I did make them so I may be biased.

"I am just a humble servant with a message here for you" Reaper Media on Facebook

Previous Topic:House Stark pendant!
Next Topic:Truck Mounted Attenuator (DE: Anpralldämpfer, NL: botsabsorber)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.