Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Favorite Shops - feature request
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Favorite Shops - feature request [message #53258] Tue, 28 August 2012 12:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar eNonsense  is currently offline eNonsense
Go to my shop
I just thought that it would be nice if we could mark certain stores as favorites somehow instead of just individual items. This way we can keep up on the new releases that our favorite shapeways designers upload. As it is I just have to bookmark each store externally, which isn't optimal.

Just an idea.
Re: Favorite Shops - feature request [message #57856 is a reply to message #53258 ] Sun, 02 December 2012 04:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Sounds like a good idea to me... The same as Etsy now has it set up; you can favourite an item or a store...

- Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Favorite Shops - feature request [message #58202 is a reply to message #53258 ] Fri, 07 December 2012 21:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
This is a great idea, and something we are working towards, where you can have a more social experience of Shapeways - favoritng stores, talking to each other (using the new @mentions!)

I'll pass it onto the product team!

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Promo code not working?
Next Topic:Photo's not uploading to model page

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.