Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Promo code not working?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Promo code not working? [message #58113] Thu, 06 December 2012 17:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar gibell  is currently offline gibell
Go to my shop
The WSF promo code is not working for me. Does it not apply to WSF, polished?
Re: Promo code not working? [message #58119 is a reply to message #58113 ] Thu, 06 December 2012 18:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
The fine print in the blog says "The fine print: This promotion is single-use and non-transferable, nor may it be combined with other promotion codes in one order. $50 minimum required (must be $50 in White, Strong & Flexible and / or Full Color Sandstone 3D Prints, not total order value) and up to a maximum discount of $1000.00. Promotion codes cannot be applied to Shapeways Gift Cards or past orders. If you order a model that is rejected and has not been successfully printed before, we cannot apply discounts to future orders of these repaired models. If you return your purchase, you will be refunded the amount paid. Please note that shop owner markups will not be affected by this promotion."

So I'm assuming it's only for standard WSF, but I'm verifying.

Verified, Only standard WSF is viable for the code.

[Updated on: Thu, 06 December 2012 18:50 UTC]

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Promo code not working? [message #58120 is a reply to message #58119 ] Thu, 06 December 2012 19:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gibell  is currently offline gibell
Go to my shop
Thanks for the info. Bummer! I almost always order WSF polished these days.

I think of WSF, polished, as the same material as WSF, just with the polishing step added at the end. But I suppose by SW categorization they are separate materials ...
Re: Promo code not working? [message #58122 is a reply to message #58113 ] Thu, 06 December 2012 20:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Maybe next random middle of the week promotion.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Small meshes removed on upload.
Next Topic:Favorite Shops - feature request