Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need a modeler to convert a LightWave3D 7.0 design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need a modeler to convert a LightWave3D 7.0 design [message #58019] Wed, 05 December 2012 15:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar obione  is currently offline obione
Go to all my models
hello, looking for someone who can convert a LightWave3D 7.0 design, re-size and use Netfabb to fix any problems so it can be printed in Frosted Ultra Detail. If any modelers are able to help, please let me know and include a price estimate if possible.

Thank you
Re: Need a modeler to convert a LightWave3D 7.0 design [message #58152 is a reply to message #58019 ] Fri, 07 December 2012 09:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi obione,

can you give a bit more information about the project? I doubt people can give a price estimate based on your current description.

I have also moved this message from '3D Modeler for Hire' to '3D Modeler Needed'.

Thanks!

Bart

[Updated on: Fri, 07 December 2012 09:14 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Need a modeler to convert a LightWave3D 7.0 design [message #58156 is a reply to message #58019 ] Fri, 07 December 2012 09:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Hi obione,

Is it a .lwo file? If so, can you PM or email me the file, I should be able to do what you're after, but I need to make sure I can open the file first.

Cheers,
Paul

Re: Need a modeler to convert a LightWave3D 7.0 design [message #58170 is a reply to message #58156 ] Fri, 07 December 2012 15:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar obione  is currently offline obione
Go to all my models
thanks for your reply, they were .lwo and .obj files and was already able to open and convert with AccuTrans 3D. If i need additional help i will let you know.

Appreciate your response, thanks again

Previous Topic:Modeler needed for custom die stencils
Next Topic:Resident evil Keys