Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Cartoon Character model needed, fast turnaround
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Cartoon Character model needed, fast turnaround [message #57681] Thu, 29 November 2012 16:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar askrom  is currently offline askrom
Go to all my models
Hi everyone!

I am seeking an artist to build a 3D model of my company's cartoon mascot. The character is a humanoid children's cartoon character, not a superhero or monster or a robot. Think more like Bob's Big Boy or Fred Flintstone. I am looking for an artist who can show a solid portfolio of actual 3D renders of 3D printable characters of this type. Video game musclemen and alien monsters need not apply. Smile

Turnaround is pretty much ASAP. Thanks!

-Chris
Re: Cartoon Character model needed, fast turnaround [message #57719 is a reply to message #57681 ] Fri, 30 November 2012 02:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to my shop
hi,
i'm a 3d modeler for over 15 years and have done tons of cartoon character .
i can model almost anything similarly based on references provided Smile
you may view my works at my website :

http://www.its-ming.com/servicegallery.html
http://www.its-ming.com/2000/html2000/portfolio2005/main.htm l

if interested, please email to my personal email add as i don't check this site mail often Smile
email : ming@its-ming.com

attached is one of the many characters that i did for hana babarra.

thanks
mingindex.php?t=getfile&id=23560&private=0

• Attachment: yogi.jpg
    (Size: 32.75KB, Downloaded 148 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 30 November 2012 02:58 UTC]

Re: Cartoon Character model needed, fast turnaround [message #57874 is a reply to message #57719 ] Sun, 02 December 2012 17:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar codexehow  is currently offline codexehow
Go to all my models
Are you seriously claiming to be the designer of Yogi Bear? Rolling Eyes

More to the point, Yogi Bear came out in 1958. Something in your story stinks.

If you mean they hired you as a freelancer to model one of their characters in Zbrush or something, then you should rephrase.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 December 2012 17:08 UTC]

www.tommycharlesportfolio.com
Re: Cartoon Character model needed, fast turnaround [message #57875 is a reply to message #57874 ] Sun, 02 December 2012 17:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
sorry for not putting it clearly ... and you are right , i was hired by someone to model the characters.
Re: Cartoon Character model needed, fast turnaround [message #57877 is a reply to message #57875 ] Sun, 02 December 2012 17:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar codexehow  is currently offline codexehow
Go to all my models
No sweat. It's a good sculpt.

www.tommycharlesportfolio.com
Re: Cartoon Character model needed, fast turnaround [message #57878 is a reply to message #57877 ] Sun, 02 December 2012 17:25 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
thanks for the compliment Smile

Previous Topic:Seeking modeler for Sword 1/3 scale
Next Topic:Remake a ring with a different metal

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.