Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Shop inventory order is not saveable - FIXED!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shop inventory order is not saveable - FIXED! [message #57478] Mon, 26 November 2012 10:28 UTC Go to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
The save button for the shop inventory order is hidden and not clickable - this is the same in FireFox, Chrome and IE8 on WinXP
Also see, http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=11708& amp; amp;start=0&

Paul

[Updated on: Thu, 29 November 2012 03:44 UTC] by Moderator

Re: Shop inventory order is not saveable [message #57491 is a reply to message #57478 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 15:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I've replied to this on the other post. It's reported, and I'll update you guys when I hear something.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Shop inventory order is not saveable [message #57499 is a reply to message #57491 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 17:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
This thread has the information you asked for.

This thread is in the right place for reporting such bugs.

This thread should not exsist Rolling Eyes
Re: Shop inventory order is not saveable [message #57501 is a reply to message #57478 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 17:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I have now moved the mentioned thread to the Bugs section.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Shop inventory order is not saveable [message #57559 is a reply to message #57478 ] Tue, 27 November 2012 16:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Update: this will be fixed with tomorrows release!

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Shop inventory order is not saveable [message #57643 is a reply to message #57478 ] Thu, 29 November 2012 03:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hey guys,

You will notice with todays release shop inventory order is now save-able.

We've also added an improvement:
Your shop inventory page is now ALSO sortable by newest, alphabetical, price and most popular - which is a feature some of you have requested in the past @stop4stuff @teebee Smile

Also remember it takes a few minutes for your changes to be propagated throughout the site, so you hit save and something DOES happen, it just takes a moment!

Enjoy!
Natalia

[Updated on: Thu, 29 November 2012 04:56 UTC]

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Not Able to Use the Cyber Monday code
Next Topic:Extended product description suddenly heavily restricted?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.