Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for (simple) pendant
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for (simple) pendant [message #57288] Thu, 22 November 2012 17:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar DavidMulder  is currently offline DavidMulder
Go to all my models
I have been flooded by PM's... seriously, flooded Razz , this forum should be replaced by a dedicated marketplace... either way, I am not interested in new pm's anymore.

I have attached the design of a pendant which was once sold in a shop, but is currently unavailable. In the attachment I have also added a number of notes concerning sizes and more. As the pendant is mostly two dimensional it should be fairly easy, though the part which I am unable to do is to get the things evenly spaced correctly and mirrored in the different axis etc (I am an inexperienced blender user)... so I wondered, how much would it approximately cost me to have somebody here model it for me? I have no experience with hiring modellers, so it will mostly depend on the price whether I will be able to afford it (as the printing is going to be expensive enough) and I am only a student myself. Looking forward to hearing from you.

index.php?t=getfile&id=23199&private=0
(and a line of text engraved on the back)

Here is the original photo by the way of the original pendant: http://www.crystalclassics.com/images/1515873-1.jpg

• Attachment: sketch.png
    (Size: 217.77KB, Downloaded 182 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 23 November 2012 15:53 UTC]

Re: Modeler needed for (simple) pendant [message #57293 is a reply to message #57288 ] Thu, 22 November 2012 19:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
PM sent

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: Modeler needed for (simple) pendant [message #57307 is a reply to message #57288 ] Fri, 23 November 2012 05:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Pm sent

Previous Topic:Looking for a Creative Partner talented in Chainmail 3D Design
Next Topic:Pendant Piece

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.