Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for a Creative Partner talented in Chainmail 3D Design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for a Creative Partner talented in Chainmail 3D Design [message #57255] Thu, 22 November 2012 00:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar Picasa  is currently offline Picasa
Go to all my models
Hey hey folks

My name is Tiago Rodrigues and I'm starting a new brand for the Extreme Sports Market such as Surf, Skate, Wakeboard, etc...

The brand logo & identity is already being designed and now I need to make it real. Basically the brand is reintroducing a traditional Portuguese product in the market with a modern and stylish design with different kind of materails. The product in question is a very old traditional object of my country which some how got forgotten, but back in the days was very popular mostly among high end classes due to its main material - silver.

Before going forward with furtther details I would like to know if there is any creative mind out there, interested in pursuing in this adventure together as a team!

The only requisit is:

Creativity
Expertise in Chainmail 3D Design

Easy right Wink Can't wait to hear back from you!

Cheers

[Updated on: Thu, 22 November 2012 00:58 UTC]

Re: Looking for a Creative Partner talented in Chainmail 3D Design [message #57263 is a reply to message #57255 ] Thu, 22 November 2012 07:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi Tiago,

You've got a PM Smile

Paul

Previous Topic:3D modeler needed for a pendant
Next Topic:Modeler needed for (simple) pendant

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.