Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for a Creative Partner talented in Chainmail 3D Design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for a Creative Partner talented in Chainmail 3D Design [message #57255] Thu, 22 November 2012 00:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar Picasa  is currently offline Picasa
Go to all my models
Hey hey folks

My name is Tiago Rodrigues and I'm starting a new brand for the Extreme Sports Market such as Surf, Skate, Wakeboard, etc...

The brand logo & identity is already being designed and now I need to make it real. Basically the brand is reintroducing a traditional Portuguese product in the market with a modern and stylish design with different kind of materails. The product in question is a very old traditional object of my country which some how got forgotten, but back in the days was very popular mostly among high end classes due to its main material - silver.

Before going forward with furtther details I would like to know if there is any creative mind out there, interested in pursuing in this adventure together as a team!

The only requisit is:

Creativity
Expertise in Chainmail 3D Design

Easy right Wink Can't wait to hear back from you!

Cheers

[Updated on: Thu, 22 November 2012 00:58 UTC]

Re: Looking for a Creative Partner talented in Chainmail 3D Design [message #57263 is a reply to message #57255 ] Thu, 22 November 2012 07:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Hi Tiago,

You've got a PM Smile

Paul

Previous Topic:3D modeler needed for a pendant
Next Topic:Modeler needed for (simple) pendant