Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 'Team Awesome' Character Model for 3D Printing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
'Team Awesome' Character Model for 3D Printing [message #57220] Wed, 21 November 2012 04:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar ezone  is currently offline ezone
Go to my shop
HI,

We are interested in getting one of our original character models in an optimized format for 3D printing. The original model is a low-poly 3D-StudioMAX file for iPhone games and would not be suitable for 3D printing. We would prefer a stylized version in zBrush / Maya with lots of fine grain detail to really make the figurine look amazing!
If you are interested, please email me with some examples of your work and an estimated cost. My email is support@ezone.com
Cheers!
Simon

index.php?t=getfile&id=23131&private=0

[Updated on: Wed, 21 November 2012 04:49 UTC]

Re: 'Team Awesome' Character Model for 3D Printing [message #57540 is a reply to message #57220 ] Tue, 27 November 2012 08:21 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ezone  is currently offline ezone
Go to my shop
Thanks everyone for contacting us. We have awarded the job and we'll post some pics soon of the design. Cheers!

Previous Topic:need design for holding circular and oval cylinders, like an adjustable collet
Next Topic:modeler needed for stop-motion character's head