Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Freelance 3d artist for hire
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Freelance 3d artist for hire [message #56287] Sun, 04 November 2012 20:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar shadowking  is currently offline shadowking
Go to my shop
Hi my names Ryan and Im experienced in creating all sorts of models. Im offering my services for hire for all your model needs. I charge by the hour at a flat rate and will give you an estimation based on what you need done and will try my best to stick to it.
Some of my work can be seen at : www.ryans3dart.weebly.com
feel free to send me a PM, reply to this thread or an email.
Thanks Smile .

www.ryans3dart.weebly.com
Re: Freelance 3d artist for hire [message #57107 is a reply to message #56287 ] Mon, 19 November 2012 19:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar roxy_guy10  is currently offline roxy_guy10
Go to my shop
Hi,

Your stuff looks great - I am a model railway enthusiast and would like very much to have a body shell produced in OO scale of the locomotive from the movie 'goldeneye' The loco was actually a modified BR class 20. I can provide you with pictures etc.

Let me know - thanks

Re: Freelance 3d artist for hire [message #57164 is a reply to message #57107 ] Tue, 20 November 2012 17:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi, Thanks alot Im glad you like my work Smile .
I've sent you a PM.

Re: Freelance 3d artist for hire [message #58065 is a reply to message #57164 ] Wed, 05 December 2012 22:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks for all the interest Smile
Im not taking on anymore jobs untill after christmas now.
I'll post again on here when Im accepting more work.

Thanks alot everyone.

Re: Freelance 3d artist for hire [message #58116 is a reply to message #56287 ] Thu, 06 December 2012 18:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dposey900  is currently offline dposey900
Go to all my models
do you deal with the 3d printing as well?

I am new to all of this and want to get a simple logo done in 3d and made (hopefully in metal)

any advice would also be helpful

Thanks,
David
dposey@900-design.com

[Updated on: Thu, 06 December 2012 18:02 UTC]

Re: Freelance 3d artist for hire [message #58138 is a reply to message #56287 ] Fri, 07 December 2012 01:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar breerawl  is currently offline breerawl
Go to all my models
Hey Ryan,

I need help designing a pair of women's high heels- fashionable and sexy.
Are you available?
Thanks!
Brittany
brittany@fashionboss.com
Re: Freelance 3d artist for hire [message #59185 is a reply to message #58138 ] Tue, 25 December 2012 15:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar sonicblaster59  is currently offline sonicblaster59
Go to all my models
Just wanted to bump the topic and give feedback on Ryan's work.

Great person to work with and renders amazing figures!

A+ all round!

Re: Freelance 3d artist for hire [message #59835 is a reply to message #58065 ] Tue, 08 January 2013 15:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Chard  is currently offline Chard
Go to all my models
OK, it's after Christmas. Are you available?

I want to produce models from 3D game avatars to reward the top players, and for a test have low-poly 3D model from the game and photo of person who we want the statue to resembled.

Can you help put this together? In the next couple weeks? If interested please contact me or email your contact info.

Richard
Re: Freelance 3d artist for hire [message #59836 is a reply to message #59835 ] Tue, 08 January 2013 15:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi, yeah I guess Im available now.
I get lots of people asking me to make stuff for them though so Im having to prioritise and form a queue.

Thanks for the reference Bryan, I appreciate it. Smile

@Chard - Yeah I may be able to handle that for you, sounds interesting. You can email me the details and any images at: ryangregory (at) hotmail.co.uk
Once I have a better idea of what it is you are wanting I can give you an accurate estimate.

Thanks alot.

Re: Freelance 3d artist for hire [message #72993 is a reply to message #59836 ] Tue, 13 August 2013 14:56 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
I'm available for work again.
I'd love to work on some miniatures or character sculpts if anybody need them making. Smile

Previous Topic:Providing 3D model design service
Next Topic:Looking 4 a creative 3D Artist?