Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » shop payment date postponed?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
shop payment date postponed? [message #56886] Thu, 15 November 2012 13:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar kvanb  is currently offline kvanb
Go to all my models
Hi,

Shop sales overview now says next payment will be on December 15, while the last was in october. Has this been postponed due to Sandy troubles etc?

ciao!
Re: shop payment date postponed? [message #56895 is a reply to message #56886 ] Thu, 15 November 2012 15:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi!

There is no delay in shop owner payments due to Sandy, the payments are going ahead as normal.
The reason you are seeing the next payment date as December is because the November payment is being made today!

Best,
Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: shop payment date postponed? [message #56896 is a reply to message #56895 ] Thu, 15 November 2012 15:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar kvanb  is currently offline kvanb
Go to all my models
Hi, thanx, I get it now, I was confused because the date in the overview changes to the next one, I guess the numbers are updated later?

Previous Topic:Hurricane Sandy Relief Thursday 6th November - Shop Owner participation encouraged!
Next Topic:Happy Black Friday

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.