Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Note To Shop Owners
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Note To Shop Owners [message #5589] Thu, 30 July 2009 20:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar randomblink  is currently offline randomblink
Go to my shop
DESCRIPTION!!!!
I am losing my mind dancing through shops with models that have the most "curious" shapes and designs but NO DESCRIPTION!!!!

For instance:

1. Atomic MSPD
  2. LED 5
  3. CC 3

lost... Shocked

Welcome to Costco, I love you.
Re: Note To Shop Owners [message #5590 is a reply to message #5589 ] Thu, 30 July 2009 21:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar WiKKiDWidgets  is currently offline WiKKiDWidgets
Go to my shop
Atomic MSPD

This is obviously a battery pack for a Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

[*] LED 5

Emergency Protoplasmic containment unit.

[*] CC 3

This is a pixel perfect exact replica of Vincent Van Gogh's 'Starry Night Over The Rhone'. Unfortunately, it is upside down so you cannot see the immaculent detail.... Or maybe its just a slab of polymer...

Re: Note To Shop Owners [message #5602 is a reply to message #5590 ] Fri, 31 July 2009 13:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
As far as the first one. I have no idea some sort of holder?
The second one, if you click view in 3D and spin it around, it appears to be an enclosure for a battery and an led.
And 3 appears to be a cutting board.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Note To Shop Owners [message #5625 is a reply to message #5589 ] Sun, 02 August 2009 02:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Baalrog  is currently offline Baalrog
Go to my shop
Hehe, sorry the MSPD holders are to hold Memory Stick Pro Duo (for sony PSP) cards in a keychain type box.

I havent recieved the first test print, once I'm sure the design works as intended I'll put some work into descriptions and photos of the models.
Re: Note To Shop Owners [message #5660 is a reply to message #5625 ] Tue, 04 August 2009 18:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar randomblink  is currently offline randomblink
Go to my shop
chuckle... I figured there was a purpose, just confused as all get out. Thanks for taking the time to clear that up... have a great one...

Welcome to Costco, I love you.

Previous Topic:Comments on my own models
Next Topic:Can't change shop logo

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.